Golf is Mental!
Mental Mate "Saintnine C"
Achieve maximum distance with Saintnine C.
It will maintain a consistent direction and lead you straight to victory.
Your Mental Mate will provide unparalleled mind control for a lonely game, golf.
White Ball : Urethane Cover
● New Long-Range Line for Perfect Alignment
● Urethane cover for the soft feeling
● Improved distance enabled by driver shot
● Iron Shot for consistent performance
● Maximum trajectory driven by 332 Dimples
- ① Core :It applied soft core made of high rebound elasticity
- ② Inner Cover :It applied inner cover for better spin and increased distance
- ③ Out Cover :It applied thin and smooth urethane out cover and 332 Dimple with reduced flight safety and air resistance
● Elastic core and middle cover HPF for maximum distance
● Minimize spin from driver shots for longer, more reliable orientation
● Optimal 332 dimples for consistent orientation and stable flight trajectory
● Thin and soft cover material for battering and durability
● Short game control shot enabled by a best 3-piece golf ball design
- ① Core :It applied high resilient ND-BR core made of high rebound elastic material
- ② Inner Cover :It applied HPF inner cover for improved distance and spin
- ③ Out Cover :It applied thin & soft outer ionomer out cover
- ④ Dimple :lcosahedral 332-dimple pattern
Mental Mate, Saintnine!
The Saintnine golf ball,
a combination of science and psychology
Gary Gilchrist, a world-renowned golf coach who worked as the swing coach for Yani Tseng, Ariya Jutanugarn, and Lydia Ko, said, "I ask my students to draw their favorite pictures on golf balls. Whenever you look at the picture and prepare yourself, you can play accurately," thus revealing his special know-how for controlling the mental strength of professional golfers.
Saintnine golf ball incorporates "golf psychology," which the field of study only Saintnine pursues, and beyond "golf science" that all golf product makers are studying. And the product of this study is the "Mental Mate."
Saintnine Mental Mate is a "golf mental control-only character" created from a combination of color psychology that visually helps with mental control and animal characters developed based on analytical psychology to stimulate a golfers' mental strength.